These symptoms are experienced at some stage in a migraine attack….
- Lilliputian hallucinations (seeing small sized people)
- Olfactory hallucinations (smelling imaginary smells that aren’t there)
- Macrosomatognosia (feeling as if all/or part of your body is larger than it actually is)
- Enhanced creativity
- Aphasia (trouble writing/speaking or expressing language)
- Increased urination
- Better energy levels
- Excessive Yawning
- Teleopsia (one will see objects farther away than they actually are)
- Out of body experiences
Many of these migraine symptoms are more common than others. Would you like to share your symptoms? Especially the strange ones? I would love to add them to this list!